TeleDelta, 10 bit SDI to Analogue Video and Audio Converter/De-mux
List Price: $0.00
- Supports SMPTE 259M-C, 525/625 component inputs
- Supports SMPTE 272M
- 16 optional channels for audio extraction
- Dual-channel or four-channel audio outputs with individual level control
- Supports reference video input
- Output with frame sync; H-phase, V-phase and sub-carrier phase adjustable
- One bypass protected SDI output
- Two CVBS monitoring outputs with optional audio meter
- 8 bit or 10 bit quantized output
- Auto cable equalization up to 1000ft (about 300m)
- Non-volatile memory
- Supports centralized control via PC
The CVT-DMB10 is an SDI and stereo audio demultiplexer with frame sync. The CVT-DMB10 extracts embedded audio from the SDI inputs (SMPTE 259M-C, 270Mb/s, 525/625 component) and outputs dual-channel or four-channel analogue audio with individual level control. It provides two CVBS monitoring outputs with optional audio meter and two SDI outputs. Input cable equalizing is up to 1000ft (about 300m). The CVT-DMB10 supports genlock of outputs to the reference source. Continuous adjustment of H-phase, V-phase and sub-carrier phase is available.
An LED indicator on the modules edge indicates the status of signals, and the ADJ switch can adjust the parameters manually. Module with independent rear panel can be used in 1RU or 2RU frames.
The CVT-DMB10 supports our network monitoring platform. The module can be controlled and monitored via the network control module and platform control software.