SAS, M Class Digital Broadcast Console
M Class opens the doors of SAS console ownership to everyone. Engineered from the ground up to be affordable, yet still worthy of the SAS name, the M Class sets new standards in console design, engineering and price.
The M Class console was engineered to have the same eye-catching design and ease-of-use as the Rubicon family of consoles, but cost thousands less. Yet, its feature set eclipses most analog consoles so it's the perfect choice when it's time to refurbish studios. M Class is powered by the award winning RIOLink, the very same unit running SAS Rubicon consoles in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and every other top radio market in the US, so you can feel safe knowing the quality and reliability will be there for your stations.
Everyone loves M Class for its elegance and simplicity. In a time when technology enables manufacturers to go over the top with features and flash, SAS adheres to the adage - "just because you can, doesn't mean you should." Within 60 seconds of sitting in front of the M Class, all your users will be experts. M Class includes everything you need: A/B inputs for faders, 3 user configurable output busses, an unlimited number of auto-configuring mix minus busses, dual 1/4"and 1/8" headphone jacks, full fidelity cue speaker, meters, built-in up-timer, IFB functionality, intercom capability and 8 custom programmable buttons ready for your unique applications.
M Class - it's everything you've been waiting for in an SAS console. Give us a call to see how we can help with your next project.
- Configure consoles of up to 24 faders in 3 frame sizes
- RIOLink engine (included) provides a 32x32 audio matrix (analog, digital or 1/2 of each), 16 relays, 16 optos & 16 serial ports
- Stand alone operation or part of a larger networked system
- Can be used alongside Rubicon, Rubicon-SL and Rubi-T consoles
- Flex2 module (optional) provides a direct interface to an SAS 64000 router, RIOLink or 32KD.
- Modular design
- Unique dual frame design sits on the tabletop or drops into a cutout for a lower profile look
Download Product Datasheet